Get an Online Editing Service
Copy editing and proofreading services by native English speakers with a PhD to reword, revise, and format scientific papers, theses, dissertations, articles, manuscripts and books. Get a copy editing service to improve your piece of writing.
Our Proofreading and Editing Services Include
Editing English grammar of research, review, and science papers
Copy editing service for rephrasing and polishing of the text
Formatting the paper according to journal instructions
Copy editing for British or American journals
Checking scientific language and editing scientific phrases
Checking for mistakes in numbering and labeling the figures
Suggestions for valid opening and closing arguments in a paper
Revising and editing of weak arguments
Formatting figures and tables for research and review papers
We Know How to Improve a Scientific Manuscript for Scientific Journals
Online language editing, article editing, and paper proofreading for publication is our expertise.
Professional presentation of your scientific findings in a science paper is the key to your professional success. At “Scientific Editing” we will help you edit and revise your written documents to enhance your scientific publication and fundraising success. Our accurate scientific editing and proofreading services have helped both native and non-native English speakers to get their papers published in high-impact journals.
We Have Editors for Improving All Types of Papers and Documents
We have in house editors for revising and editing of papers and documents in biology, botany, zoology, microbiology, physiology, genetics, geology, psychology, ecology, medicine, chemistry, physics, mathematics, and more. Please feel free to contact us and ask about our online editing and proofreading services.
No matter where you are and how sophisticated your manuscript is, we can help you with our online editing service to get your paper published in a peer reviewed journal.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Our scientific editors and proofreaders are highly qualified native English speakers in your field. Client satisfaction is our priority and if you are not satisfied with your revised manuscript, we will assign a new editor to edit it.
Editing all types of literature
We revise and edit all types of academic literature, including, but not limited to, research papers, review papers, master’s or PhD theses, PowerPoint presentations, grant applications, cover letters, etc.
Tailoring our editing service to your needs
If you need your paper edited for a specific journal, we will edit it according to their criteria, such as word count, length of each section, citation format, required sections for each journal, etc.
No hidden fees
We continually strive to offer the most competitive prices around. We believe a quality manuscript or thesis editing service doesn’t have to be expensive.
We provide a quick copy editing service. You will get your document edited within the promised time frame. If you need a faster service, you may use our expedited editing service.
Fair flat rate
The prices of our editing and proofreading services are set at a flat rate per words, so you can calculate exactly how much the editing will cost in advance.
Our editors have already published peer reviewed papers in their field. They know what qualities are required for your paper to get published.
Having an Editor in Your Field
You may have a paper on a very specific subject that requires special knowledge for revising and editing. We have editing experts from different fields. If we don’t have an in-house editor in your field, we will find a collaborating editor for your specific work.
Who Are Our Clients?
Our clients include academics, students and authors from around the world that require high-end editing and proofreading to ensure that their ideas are communicated clearly and their presentation is flawless.
Our Editing Services Are Like No Other
Scientific Editing only hires academic editors that are qualified in their respective fields. Our editors have numerous years of experience in providing quality editing services. We carefully select editors that are not only qualified but are the best in the business.
Our editors are all native English speakers with in-depth knowledge of all variations of the English Language. They also possess a minimum of a master’s degree in their respective fields along with having extensive experience in copy editing and revising of academic papers and document.
Our editing is done using the track changes function in Microsoft Word, a standard function on Microsoft Word that allows easy movement between changes and gives the writer the chance to see the changes effected and choose to either accept or decline the proposed modifications. The comments and changes are always displayed in the right margin and are very easy to accept or reject.
Status of Diplomate: our editors at Scientific Editing have been able to attain this. Attaining this status shows that our editors possess unparalleled editorial proficiency. You would most definitely want an editor of this status to handle your documents. To be able to achieve this status, an editor has to have had a considerable amount of experience in online editing and possess an editor certification for a minimum of 2 years.
At Scientific Editing, our editors are not just qualified. They also possess the required certifications to be called a professional editor. For example, our editors are certified editors of life science (ELS). This certification, therefore, bolsters the credibility of our editors and gives a virtual representation of how our editors handle research manuscripts.
Why Hire Scientific Editing?
- Our editors will rearrange the order in which words in your piece of writing. Also, they check and adjust the entire flow of the article to ensure that the message in the text is clearly and concisely presented without losing the original intent.
- Scientific Editing editors will verify the facts, figures, and sources of articles to ensure accuracy in the article and prevent misinformation.
- Hiring Scientific Editing for our online editing services will afford authors the chance of taking a break from the writing stage to allow you to rest and have the time to come up with better ideas and write new articles.
- Our editor will rephrase and polish the text and proofread all orders to ensure there aren’t any grammar errors and typos, if there are, work diligently to identify and eradicate all spelling, punctuation, and typing errors in a timely fashion.
- A writer intends to communicate an idea or a message through his writing. Having errors can, however, distract the readers from the message the author is trying to get across. An article will get more disorienting the more errors it contained. This may lead to a misunderstanding of the intended message by the readers. To prevent this, Scientific Editing will ensure that your articles are error-free which will enable a smooth read and proper digestion of the intended message on the part of the reader.
- A writer will not be appreciated if his article or writing hasn’t been properly edited. However, a writer will definitely be condemned if he submits a write up riddled with errors. To prevent the humiliation and negativity that comes with bad writing, our professional editors will ensure that the article meets the required standard.
- Every author needs editing, but stress editing is nearly impossible. Therefore, hiring Scientific Editing is often the best investment an author can make. Our editors will make sure that all the Is are dotted and all the Ts are crossed to ensure that your writing is poignant and fluid.
- Trusting us with your manuscript can feel like a big commitment. However, writing the manuscript itself is a big commitment. Plus, you would not want to go through the stress of writing it and end up not getting it properly edited
- Scientific Editing will help you correct grammar, remove redundancies, rephrase sentences, correct syntax, and help you use suitable vocabularies to help perfect the manuscript.
- To preserve and maintain the overall writing style and tone of your manuscript, Scientific Editing editors will only revise and edit when necessary.
- Our copy editing services have been streamlined to allow for the return of your edited and proofread document as quickly as you desire.
- Confidentiality of your submitted document is important to us, so we take document security very seriously to prevent leaks of our clients’ documents.
- It may be difficult to express yourself clearly; let us review your draft and help you improve your writing.
- Our editor, in the process of editing your documents, will ensure that your document is short and concise, rather than it being long, wordy, and incomprehensible.
You Get the Best Scientific Editing
- Having your documents edited by our editors at Scientific Editing will ensure that your document achieves the level of perfection it needs for the review process and publication.
- When a manuscript contains grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors, people, especially in the academic and business world, will find it difficult to take the writer seriously. However, hiring a copy editor from Scientific Editing will improve your document/paper significantly.
- Scientific Editing ensures that your manuscript is revised and edited to the required standard set by the journal of your choice; this will improve the chances of your manuscript being selected for publishing.
- Our editors also aim to help academic authors become better writers; this is done by implementing strategies that will ensure they do not repeat the mistakes they have made before.
- Hiring Scientific Editing to check for mistakes and edit your document will not only ensure that it is free from grammatical, spelling, typos, and language errors, we will also ensure your paper gets the recognition/ marks it deserves.
- Our editors will help improve the clarity, readability, and organization of the document.
- We also ensure that all resources used in the articles are properly cited and referenced, and the cited sources are verified to ensure authenticity across the article.
- Editors at Scientific Editing have a lot of experience in editing documents/manuscripts. Plus, they are also fluent in all variations of the English language. These skills and knowledge help them choose the right words to use and replace the words that might not be appropriate with appropriate ones.
- Scientific Editing is not just in the business of the correction of errors but also strives to ensure that the message or idea you are trying to communicate in your research article is communicated in the best way possible.
- Rather than having to depend on grammar checkers and spellcheckers that will more often than not do a good job in correcting spelling and grammar, our editors will carry out such corrections flawlessly due to their intricate knowledge of the English Language.
What Do We Do?
- Manuscript editing and polishing for publication
- Academic article writing
- English editing and proofreading
- Proofreading and editing of journal articles, dissertation, and term papers
- Editing, copy editing, proofreading, critique of essays
- Proofreading and editing of research papers, reports, manuals and press release
- Project and assignment proofreading and editing.
- Scientific article proofreading
- Research article editing
- Academic article editing
- Journal selection and submission
- Journal formatting
- Thesis editing
- Pre-submission peer review
- Artwork preparation
- Responses to peer reviewer comments
- Book editing
- Proposal editing
So, What Are You Waiting For?
Scientific Editing will help you perfect the way your message is communicated to your intended readers. We will also help you keep your narrative during editing and help you present your argument and ideas clearly and concisely.
To attain the level of perfection that your document requires for submission and publication, your document requires professional copy editing and proofreading. Scientific Editing provides one best editing services and hiring us will be the best decision you make for improving your papers/documents.
Our editors are experts in various fields, handpicked through a rigorous selection process to weed out unqualified editors and are supported with the latest technology to support editing and proofreading.
Having your copy editing and proofreading done by Scientific Editing will not only save you the time and stress of having to edit yourself but will also finish the editing of your document in record time without mistakes.
By using our online editing service, you can rest assured your manuscript will be well polished and ready for submission to the publication of your choice promptly.