Scientific Editing Is Looking to Expand!
We are a team of ambitious people in Canada and we always look for expanding our team.
We help students and scholars each month graduate and become better academic writers. We edit and proofread their papers, and provide insightful articles through our Blog.
We do our best to provide the high-quality services for academic writers, and our hard work and continuous innovation show!
We Are Always Looking for Motivated Individuals to Join Our Team!
Scientific Editing, a growing language editing company, is seeking an experienced Editor/Proofreader to join our team. You will be working with a small group of team-oriented and friendly professionals in a fast-paced, positive environment.
If you love language and want to help make the world a better place, one comma at a time, then this job is for you!
About the position:
Scientific Editing is looking for an intellectually curious and ambitious editor/proofreader to join our editorial team. For a self-starter who thrives in ambiguous situations and fast-paced environments, this job offers an opportunity to help shape the tone and voice of a new and quickly growing brand.
- Copy edit, proofread, and fact-check a high volume of scientific, and medical documents/articles
- Master’s or PhD degree and professional experience required
- Manage the day-to-day editorial workflow
- Attending inter-departmental meetings, regulatory review meetings and/or client calls
- Acting as a regulatory compliance consultant
- Regulatory submission preparation and content change management
- Maintaining style guides and core claims documents
- Master’s or PhD degree in science
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience required
- Ability to edit/proofread 1,000–1,500 words per hour
- Extreme attention to detail
- Confidence in your ability to flawlessly edit content
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- In-depth knowledge of the major writing styles (APA, MLA, and the Chicago Manual of Style) is an asset.
Business Development Manager
At Scientific Editing, we believe that software has the power to improve collaboration and productivity in all teams, changing the enterprise world for the better. Our team is passionate about this mission and we are leaders in a space which is growing fast.
About the position:
Are you a motivated self-starter who wants to be rewarded for your own high performance? As an entrepreneurial company, we provide an exciting, dynamic and respectful work environment where you will be an important contributor to our Team. In this role, you will be responsible for promoting Wealth Management solutions. You will be providing proactive sales and business building ideas for Scientific Editing. With a solid understanding of the business, you will be at the forefront of aligning our potential clients with our innovative technology, product and service solutions. You will be accountable for relationship management and sales growth worldwide.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Achieve sales targets per month and per quarter
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain and grow existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- web and social media interest and experience
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Exceptional ability to deliver strategic and nuanced sales messages.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused and goal-oriented
Scientific Editing, a growing language editing company, is seeking an experienced Web Developer to join our team. You will be working with a small group of team-oriented and friendly professionals in a fast-paced, positive environment.
About the position:
The role is responsible for the maintenance and management of online website presence, both internally and externally across the entire group. You will provide programming supports to the lead developer. You will develop documentation and assistance tools to support clients and developers.
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures
- Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s website policies
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website
- Writing efficient code
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in application development and testing
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress
- Ability to create support documentation for all new applications
- Strong teamwork skills
- Proven knowledge of the most current security and web development programming languages