Editing Rejected Manuscripts
ACHIEVE PERFECTION IN YOUR WRITING
Had a manuscript rejected?
At Scientific Editing we can help you with editing rejected manuscripts.
Senior scientists and students who are not native English speakers but they need to publish their research in English make up a large proportion of our clients. Our editing and proofreading services can be of great assistance in enabling such authors to communicate their work with precision and transparency. The writing and editing services provided by Scientific Editing are also beneficial for native English speakers who would like to ensure that their manuscript contains no errors or inconsistencies in language or formatting.
If you have already submitted your manuscript and it has been rejected due to formatting, poor argument, or language issues, using one of our editors provides the perfect solution. Sending your manuscript to us for editing will help increase its chances of being seriously considered for publication by the journal editors and peer reviewers. Be sure to include relevant information or a link to the author instructions, any feedback you may have received from editors or reviewers. This information will help us edit your document accordingly and therefore facilitates the best results.
EDITING REJECTED MANUSCRIPTS IS WHAT WE DO
- Correcting any grammatical errors
- Correcting any spelling errors
- Correcting punctuation errors
- Ensuring correct syntax of the English language is followed
- Ensuring your scientific manuscript reads logically, clearly, and the narrative flows smoothly
- Bridging any language barriers
- Reducing unnecessary redundancies and repetitions
- Identifying weak arguments and suggesting alternatives to strengthen your argument
- Identifying any inconsistencies or contradictions throughout your narrative
- Editing and modifying any referencing mistakes
- Providing helpful annotations and scientific-based comments to help you target prestigious journals and publishers
- Offer trackable editing revisions of your scientific manuscript so that you can keep track of editing revisions
Do Not Be Discouraged by Rejection!
We Can Help with Our Service for Editing Rejected Manuscripts
- Checking the grammar
- Checking references
- Correcting typos
- Pinpointing weak arguments
- Suggesting strong arguments
- Providing Scientific feedback
- Suggesting journals
Do you have any questions?
This form is for you!
F. A. Q
Which service should I order?
Whether you need an editing or a proofreading service, your document will be fully edited and proofread by our editors. The submission process for a thesis, dissertation, manuscript, book, or any other document is the same.
What type of document does Scientific Editing edit/proofread?
We are specialized in editing and proofreading of a variety of contents. Here is the list of what we edit and proofread:
Theses and dissertations
More? Please contact us!