IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR PAPER BY HIRING A SCIENCE EDITOR
As a researcher or someone that reads a lot of paper, you are bound to come across poorly written papers that are filled with grammatical, syntax, punctuation, and spelling errors. Although, this is understandable because a lot of those researchers are not native English speakers, and many native English speakers only have basic knowledge of the language.
These authors should have hired the services of science editors to ensure their papers portray a level of professionalism that it requires.
Who then is a science editor? A science editor simply refers to an individual that does not just have only good command over a language but also a niche that requires filling in the science world.
A science editor should also possess a subject area expertise. Typically, a science editor serves as a bridge between scientists that are trying to improve society and reputable journals that communicate high-quality research to the world.
Science editors are there to ensure that readers do not find it difficult to read a science paper. Also, they aim to make sure that researchers investigate all the necessary side-aspects to their study. Additionally, science editors aim to ensure that scientific papers are not just easy to understand but also meet the requirements of reputable journals.
Unlike traditional English Editing, science editing strives to improve not just the language of scientific papers but also the quality of science in the paper. Plus, science editing helps to ensure that the findings of a particular science paper are expressed in a manner that will aid in the reader’s understanding.
Hence, science editors ensure that the language used in writing a science paper is not only simple but also lucid and succinct.
A science editor does not create or modify the content of a science paper. Rather they try to express the message or the ideas of authors faithfully. Plus, they suggest improvements to the study to make it more impactful by critically analyzing the study presented in the science paper. Also, science editing is not limited to the content of the science paper but also its presentation.
Additionally, one of the fundamental reasons for writing a science paper is to get it published in a reputable journal so as to make the desired impact in the science world. Having said that, a reputable journal will not publish a paper if it is not deemed up to standard. Plus, a paper is deemed up to standard if it meets all the requirements of the journal and does not exhibit any form of errors.
Therefore, it is important to have your paper edited by a science editor to help ensure that your paper fulfills one of its fundamental reasons. You might be wondering why our science editors care if your work gets published or not. Interestingly, our science editors were and are still researchers themselves, so this makes them relate to the efforts other researchers put in their work.
So if you are seeking to get your paper published in a reputable journal or you aiming to write a perfect paper, then Scientific Editing is the safest bet for you. Scientific Editing does not only come highly recommended by diverse scientists and researchers, but we also have the best science editors money can buy. Our science editors are native English speakers with a good command of the English language.
Learn more about our thesis and dissertation editing services for students and researchers across all academic areas.
Learn more about our affordable journal article editing and proofreading services for students and researchers across all academic journals.
Our science editors are specialists in diverse scientific fields with an in-depth understanding of publication requirements. Plus, they also possess the experience and expertise that ensure the perfection of your science paper. Additionally, they work to give our clients 100% satisfaction when it comes to editing their paper as anything less than 100% is not acceptable.
When it comes to editing our clients’ science manuscripts, the manuscripts are matched with our editors with respect to the specific subject area. Plus, during Editing, each document goes through an array of reviews to ensure quality in a bid to maintain our high standards. Also, our editors are in the business of helping scientists and researchers alike reach their goals.
Coming up with the idea that will shake the science world to its core is just the first hurdle, more importantly, you must be able to put that idea in a presentable manner. This is where our science editors come in. They help ensure that your paper is adequately formatted and worded. Plus, help in coming up with the best way to present your ideas in a concise and easy to understand manner.
Getting your paper published in a reputable journal has now become a lot more competitive, which has made it harder to get your paper published. This is why it is important to hire the services of Scientific Editing’s Science editors to help ensure the race to get published becomes easier and smoother.
What Do Our Science Editors Do?
Our science editors in the process of editing your science paper they help to ensure that your paper is
- Simple and concrete: they help to check that your message and ideas are passed in the simplest way possible. The content of your paper is easy to follow and understand by your readers, as well as not including complex examples. Our editors also make sure that your paper does not contain abstract or ambiguous statements.
- Short: They ensure this by checking to see if your paper does not contain repetitive and redundant sentences. They also suggest lengthy explanations or sentences that do not go in line with the topic be taken out of the paper.
- Self-critical: our science editors help to ensure that your conclusion does not contain any uncertainties. Also, they help to advise the inclusion of the acknowledgment of where more research needs to be done.
- Focused: a science paper needs to remain focused, that is why our science editors make sure your paper tells a story, but the paper should be concentrated on your findings.
- Error-free: one of the main requirements to get your paper published in a journal is to make sure that the paper is free from any form of grammatical, typographical, spelling, or syntax errors. Therefore, our editors try to root out and correct these errors before submitting your paper to your preferred journal.
Levels of Editing a Science Paper
There are basically four steps to editing a paper to get it ready for submission. These steps are taken by our science editors when editing your science paper. These steps help perfect your science paper before submission.
- Science editing: this is about making sure the data in the science paper is providing enough evidence for the interpretations that the author has made. Also, it is at this stage that our science editors ensure that the results are presented in an easy to understand and clearest way possible.
- Structural Editing: Our science editors check to ensure that the paper flows logically as well as tell a story. They look at the overall structure of the paper, the order of the content, what is missing and if there is a need to add anything. In the course of structural Editing, the editors examine the interpretation, the narrative of the story, and the way the context is presented.
- Line editing: at this stage, science editors look at each sentence one after the other as well as their order. Here, they ensure that each sentence is as simple and understandable as they can be, completely free from ambiguity. Plus, line editing is just as important as the other steps in Editing as it ensures consistency in the language and ensures conciseness.
- Proof editing: proof editing is the last step in the editing steps. At this stage, the editors root out all the grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors and ensure they are corrected. Proof editing is the step that makes the most minimal changes to the paper, but it is just as important as the other steps in science editing.
RELEASE THE POWER IN WORDS
Reasons For Hiring Scientific Editing’s Science Editor
If you are a scientist and you have written a paper that you want to get published in a reputable journal, then it is safe to say you would need the services of a science editor. Here are some of the reasons why it is important to hire our science editor before submitting your science paper to your preferred journal.
- Structure: different journals have different ways they want their articles structured, and it is important to structure your paper according to their guidelines. Our science editors, however, have experiences with various reputable journals. This makes them uniquely qualified to help edit your paper to meet the standard of your preferred journal.
- Fact check: It is important to verify all the facts and sources included in a science paper to ensure that they are true. This is where our science editors come in. They help to verify every fact and sources cited in your paper to make sure that they are true and reliable.
- Qualified and experienced: Our science editors have the highest qualification required from a science editor as well as being experts in various science fields. Additionally, our science editors are seasoned researchers with several years of experience editing scientific papers. All this makes Scientific Editing’s science editors extremely suitable for your science editing needs.
- Command of the English language: our editors are native English speakers with a good understanding of the rules of the English language. This makes them effective in identifying and correcting any spellings, punctuation, syntax, or typing errors.
- Ingenuity and conciseness: for a paper to get published in a reputable journal, it has to have elements of ingenuity as well as brevity. Therefore, our science editors make it a point of duty t ascertain that your paper contains new ideas as well as ensuring that the paper is brief and straight to the point instead of being long and incomprehensible.
- Time: it is understandable that as a scientist, you might not have the time to thoroughly edit your paper before submission. However, our science editors do not just save you the time of having to edit your paper by yourself but also afford you the luxury of prompt Editing. That is, our editor will accurately edit your paper in time for the submission deadline.
Benefits Of Using Our Science Editors
Our science editors will edit your science paper with objectivity, as they would not be associating feelings with your science paper, which will make it easier to suggest changes to the paper. Additionally, having your paper edited by Scientific Editing will help your paper achieve the level of perfection it requires to get published. Also, we guarantee that after our science editors edit your paper, it will be completely free from errors of all forms.
Despite improving your writing skills by using our editing services, we also offer smooth sailings in the journey to get your paper from the manuscript stage to the publication stage. Our science editors also help improve the chances of your paper being accepted by reputable journals.
Where We Come In
Ensuring that the way that your message is being passed across to achieve maximum impact is perfected is the main aim of Scientific Editing. Our science editors help scientists to stick to their narrative ad present their messages and ideas concisely and clearly.
To get the recognition that you and your paper deserves, your paper must attain a level of perfection that Scientific Editing offers. Therefore, hiring our science editing is simply the best decision to make.
Do you have any questions?
This form is for you!
F. A. Q
What is the difference between proofreading and editing?
Which service should I order?
Whether you need an editing or a proofreading service, your document will be fully edited and proofread by our editors. The submission process for a thesis, dissertation, manuscript, book, or any other document is the same.
What type of document does Scientific Editing edit/proofread?
We are specialized in editing and proofreading of a variety of contents. Here is the list of what we do:
Academic proofreading service
Ebook editing service
Essay editing service
Manuscript editing service
Dissertation Editing Service
Proposal editing service
Thesis editing service
More? Please contact us!