WE AGREE TO ABIDE BY TERMS AND CONDITIONS!
THESE TERMS ARE BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENTS, ALSO SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
THIS PAGE INFORMS USERS HOW TO LEGALLY USE THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES.
- TO MITIGATE LIABILITY FOR THE WEBSITE,
- DEFINES PERMITTED CONDUCTS FOR THE WEBSITE
- INDEMNIFICATION FOR WEBSITE
- EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- ARBITRATION CLAUSE.
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of all website pages, applications, products, and services that are provided by Scientific Editing company or its subsidiaries worldwide.
- When you access or browse this website and engage any of our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of our website and services is guided by the following policies:
- Ensure you read these terms and conditions before engaging our services.
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please don’t use these services or immediately discontinue the use of these services.
- The Company: Scientific Editing is herein referred to as “The Company”.
- Customer: An individual or legal entity (including a business) that transacts with The Company.
- Service(s): All services that The Company offers to a customer as part of an agreed assignment.
- Documents: All documents provided by the customer to The Company.
- Assignment: An agreement whereby The Company provides services, as requested by the customer.
- Plagiarism Check: A service that requires The Company to use a chosen database to check a document provided by a customer for plagiarism.
- Service Period: A period agreed upon by The Company and the customer that an assignment should be carried out.
- Editor: A legal individual or other legal entity (business) whose services are engaged by The Company to perform an assignment accepted from a customer.
Personal Information And Content On The Site
- The use of personal information, contact information, and content on the site is prohibited from unauthorized use, including marketing, and advertising.
- You agree not to use any application, hardware, or software that may crash the site or impede the proper working of the website, and interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any manner.
- You shall not intercept any personal data, content, or system on the site in a clandestine manner,
- We reserve the right to restrict, limit or terminate your access to the site at any time without prior notice to you.
Appropriate Sharing Of Posts And Information On The Site
You shall not:
- Post (host, display, modify, transmit, update, publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate, or share) any information that is deliberately false, malicious, harmful, harassing, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, indecent, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, profane, crude, provocative, invasive of a person’s privacy, derogatory, relating to or encouraging, illegal, harmful, unlawful activities or violates any law in force or adversely affects our reputation or goodwill.
- Post, share, or disseminate any information in text, graphic, image, or video form that will harm a minor.
- Invade privacy, stalk, or infringe on the legal rights of other site users through posts or other means.
- Post information that will breach intellectual property rights, including patents, trademarks, copyright, or other proprietary rights of other legal individuals posts and which you do not have legal rights to.
- Allegations of copyright infringement will be dealt with according to the copyright and trademark laws of the country.
- Post or share information in any format (images, graphics, text, videos) that threatens the sovereignty of the nation or aims to insult another nature.
- Post any information that aims to mislead the recipient or impersonate another individual, whether a user or non-user of the site.
International Use Compliance
Scientific Editing is available in multiple countries worldwide. Users in different locations are responsible for observing and respecting the laws of the country that you are accessing the site from.
You shall not:
- Use the site or the information on the site in violation of the laws of the accessing country.
- In any manner or for purposes that are dishonest, misleading, or deceitful, and may be perceived as fraudulent activities according to the laws of the country.
- Post, share, or disseminate any information that violates any applicable laws in the state of use.
Virus Transmission And Malicious Software
Malicious files may crash or damage the site, and interfere with the normal working of the site. In other to protect the site, You shall not:
- Post files that contain viruses; (Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or corrupted files), or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, harm, or limit the functionality of the Site.
- Post any files that contain viruses or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, harm or limit the functionality of another user’s computer, computer system/network/database or user’s data or software.
- Files that contain malicious software and properties that are intended to spy on the activities of the site, or shadow the activities of other users are prohibited.
- You agree not to engage malicious viruses and software that intend to continuously and automatically search, scrape, extract, deep link or index any content; collectively regarded as “Data Harvesting”.
- Our services are for informational and educational purposes only, and allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content.
- Our Services ensure the security, safety, and integrity of our systems as well ensure that users’ interests remain, well–protected.
Fees And Invoicing
- A valid tax invoice will be issued for each service rendered.
- You are required to make payment in full before receiving the deliverables for a project or assignment.
- Payment must be made in the currency stated in the order confirmation and invoice.
- If any errors are discovered in the invoice sent, another invoice will be issued to you.
Payment Terms And Refund Policy
- To uphold a successful and efficient payment system, you are required to provide complete and accurate billing and contact information and notify us of any changes to such information.
- You shall change and update the billing information on your account as necessary without any consequences.
- Service fees are based on services requested/purchased and not usage of the site.
- If you overpaid as a result of a billing error, your account will be credited with the overpayment or, if you stopped acquiring the service, we will refund the overpayment promptly after your request and after deduction of any other amounts due by you.
- Cancellation requests will be accepted for confirmed orders only if the editing or proofreading has not started. An editor will start editing/proofreading an assignment within 2-6 hours of payment.
- If a cancellation must occur because of wrong documents sent, Scientific Editing will refund the customer without any cancellation charge.
- If a customer has overpaid due to incorrect billing or double payment, Scientific Editing will refund the customer without any cancellation charge.
- The customer must not appear to be committing fraud or intentionally plagiarizing.
- Scientific Editing has the right to cancel an assignment after it has been concluded.
- Scientific Editing has the right to cancel an assignment if the company considers that the document submitted by the customer does not meet minimum requirements.
- For our editing and proofreading services, the quality of the submitted document must be such that an editor can edit the document in a standard manner. This assessment of quality is undertaken by Scientific Editing. When the basic quality of the document does not meet the minimum requirements, an editor cannot edit the document following the normal procedure.
- When Scientific Editing cancels an order, it will contact the customer as soon as possible.
- Disputes relating to website services or terms are required to be resolved through binding arbitration.
- Should you have any complaints about the use of the site, you can report to our support center and the issue shall be addressed within a stipulated period of days.
Access Restricted Parts Of The Website
- You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any manner whatsoever.
- You agree not to engage in the transmission of unsolicited communications to other site users.
- You will not harvest personal information from the services for purposes of sending unsolicited material
- You agree not to gain improper access to restricted parts.
- You agree that access to certain parts of the website is available to registered users.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All the content presented on the site, including text, images, videos, graphics, logos, are the exclusive property of Scientific Editing and are protected by applicable copyright laws and trademark laws.
- Scientific Editing reserves all rights to the present website and all contents on the website. This Content shall be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way whatsoever, without prior consent in written form to the site owners and operators.
- You may use the content for limited personal and non-commercial purposes under applicable law governing intellectual property rights.
- All views and thoughts expressed in the manuscripts are sole of the writer and members using the service.
- You shall not modify the content on the site accessible to you in any way whatsoever.
- Altering any copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices or symbols attached to the content on the site is prohibited.
- You may not engage in the retrieval of content from the services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory without prior written permission in a manner that may be perceived to commercially exploit the content on the site.
- You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the content.
Disclaimer On Contents (Interest Protection)
- Researchers rely on their own experience, knowledge, and judgement when evaluating and applying information, which remains their professional responsibility.
- We do not warrant that this website is free of errors. You will acknowledge that internet connections are never completely secure.
- Scientific Editing will make no claims on any content submitted to us as an assignment in the line of service.
Age Restrictions On Usage Of The Site
- You agree to the children’s online privacy protection act.
- You will not post information that harms minors.
- Our website is not intended for use by individuals under 18.
- We will never process or collect information about any individuals who are under the age of 18.
- You must not use our website if you are under 18.
Scientific Editing reserves the rights to:
- Reject a user from registering on the site without prior notice and any reason thereof, as long the reasons do not infringe on the legal rights of the individual.
- Delete, edit, remove or move any content on the site.
- Limit, deny or restrict a user’s access to a site in part or entirety.
The website may contain backlinks to other third-party sites and services, but Scientific Editing is not responsible for the contents embedded on these third-party sites.
Limitation of Liability
The maximum liability that will be borne by Scientific Editing that may be caused by any delay, defect or any other reason and the damages that may arise due to these incurred by the customer will be limited to and not exceed the invoiced amount for the assignment/project.
Scientific Editing includes all its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies and their employees, partners, principals, agents, and representatives as well as any third-party providers or sources of material, and shall not be held liable for the following:
- Any losses or damages whatsoever, from the use of or reliance on, the materials on the website.
- Any loss howsoever arising or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The loss of documents due to power failure, hardware/software failure, computer viruses, natural disasters, or any other unforeseen matters and factors beyond our control.
- You admit to being responsible for creating backup and archival copies of your documents. In no event will Scientific Editing be responsible to you or any other person for any loss, corruption, or alteration of documents.
- Scientific Editing is only responsible for editing manuscripts and documents as per our service definitions.
Confidentiality And User Account
- You agree to provide complete and accurate information as requested on the site.
- You may remove and/or edit user content uploaded, published or posted to the site at any time and for any reason.
- You agree that you are responsible for keeping passwords and other sensitive credentials secure and confidential at all times.
- We shall maintain complete confidentiality and protect user data and information, including documents uploaded on this platform.
- All vendors are contractually obliged to maintain strict confidentiality of user data and have agreed not to disclose such confidential information to unauthorized personnel.
- Access to the user data is limited to the person who is in charge or required to work on the customer’s assignment and documents.
- We ensure compliance with applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information and promise to handle Customer’s personal information with great care.
Site Modification and Termination
- Scientific editing reserves the right to modify, add, suspend or terminate services at any time and may terminate access to any service on the website without notice.
- We reserve the right to alter features of the website for well-protecting any feature and introduce new features on the website without prior notice to users.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions which results in a violation of these terms and conditions may lead to us taking any or all of the following actions as we deem appropriate. These consequences include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Initial issuance of a warning to you.
- Your rights under the license will be terminated without prior notice.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your rights to use the website.
- Cooperation with and disclosure of information to law enforcement agencies as deemed necessary.
Complaints & Feedback
If you have any complaints about the use of the website or our services, you can contact us directly and the complaints will be addressed according to our policies.
Report violation, and contact for help.